Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frasier Complete Collection (Series 1-11) [£92.69@Amazon]

Options
  • 14-03-2009 4:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Price includes VAT+delivery. Link here. 44 disc set.

51diuhWtpLL._SS400_.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jimbellows

Looks like an amazing deal i ordered it
    clear.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Hey baby I hear the blues a callin, tossed salad and scrambled eggs...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Was debating whether or not to get this. Is it worth buying? I actually ordered it and Prison break 1-3(around 45stg) last night but went back and cancelled Frasier.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭Daith

Hmm, I have the first five seasons. I don't think I want to buy the rest even though there's some great episodes there also. Might wait till the single seasons get cheaper (if they ever do).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭mathie

This is £82.57 now.

If you've already ordered remember that Amazon will refund the difference if bough in the last 30 days.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=334774

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

It's times like this, I really wish I had €95 to spare. Alas...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 sgsavvy

hey just a quick qns, amazon uk and amazon us is 2 diffrent programs is it? discounts on one does not translate to the other?clear.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

sgsavvy wrote: »
    hey just a quick qns, amazon uk and amazon us is 2 diffrent programs is it? discounts on one does not translate to the other?clear.gif

yes, nearly like 2 different companies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭dave_29

Daith wrote: »
    Hmm, I have the first five seasons. I don't think I want to buy the rest even though there's some great episodes there also. Might wait till the single seasons get cheaper (if they ever do).

Same here, have a few myself & some region1 from DeepDiscount a while back & might not get the price back if to sell them on Amazon to get this offer.

Also Postage is only free in UK, but here are Airmail delivery rates--Western Europe (GB) Or maybe that price was the p+p included.
    If ruu could clarify that, as most sites offer free post til you realise later.

Advertisement