Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bath or Shower?

Options
  • 13-03-2009 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

Had my first bath in nearly 2 years and had forgotten how much i hate them. Did the whole candle, bubble bath malarky, magazines on the floor,music goin etc. But after 5 minutes i was roastin, bored,watchin the water turn a different colour and my back started to hurt. I lasted 15 minutes before i pulled the plug and had a shower (not environentally friendly i know)!

Am i the only one who hates baths? Discuss...and not the colour the bath water turned!:D

Bath or Shower? 94 votes

Bath
    0%
    Shower
    22%
    LuciferRuu_OldGuy:IncognitoMimikyu6thstepbaremeraldstartroutcoffee_cakeGhostInTheRuinsambmanBorneo Fnctnpsycho-hopeminidazzlererooKeyLimePiejaffa20dmcg90livvyGoose81 21 votes
    Ajari dirt bird
    77%
    LuciferTuskyRabiesn1ckT-b0n3SleepySoldieKazuUnpossibleUser45701seanybikerdoonothing[Deleted User]omb0wyn5ehpij9RovimikemacMc LoveFiretrapCutie18IrelandEinstein 73 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭HarryPalmer

Shower
    Baths rule, and shower suck. End of.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Shower
    anniehoo wrote: »

Am i the only one who hates baths? Discuss...and not the colour the bath water turned!:D

Mine stays the same colour. But then I dont wait long enough between washes to be dirty enough to turn the water.

Are you sure you didnt **** yourslef in there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

baths dont make any sence to me unless the 7 feet long 7 wide and have under water cousin's etc..

how ever you cant be a nice power shower first thing ever moring

showers rock....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Ajari dirt bird
    A bath is soaking in your own dirt!!! You filthy whores!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Serafina27

Ajari dirt bird
    If the water colour is wrong for starters all is gone bad!! I've lived here for 7yrs and only had two baths (I use the shower its not that I dont wash before someone asks!) but yet I still look forward to the day I will do all the music candle malarky!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Ajari dirt bird
    showers rule. Baths suck. Only thing good about baths is farting and laughing at the bubbles.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭livvy

Shower
    I'm the complete opposite - lots of bubbles & good magazine. I could easily stay anything up to one hour - got one of those jacquzzi baths as a treat for my self - sad but true.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Hogzy wrote: »
    A bath is soaking in your own dirt!!! You filthy whores!

If you were to wash infrequently, Id agree. I shower to refresh and bathe to pamper ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladyella

Ajari dirt bird
    Baths - unless you have someone to play with - are so insanely boring.

Showers are the way forward

Shower
    seanybiker wrote: »
    Only thing good about baths is farting and laughing at the bubbles.

Reason enough, surely? Fine, a shower in the morning but that is perfunctory. A bath is a great thing... lounge, soak and enjoy.

• Advertisement

hey Op would you not have a shower to wash the dirt of you and the get in the bath that way the water wouldnt turn a murkey gray coulour ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

anniehoo wrote: »
    Had my first bath in nearly 2 years and had forgotten how much i hate them. Did the whole candle, bubble bath malarky, magazines on the floor,music goin etc. But after 5 minutes i was roastin, bored,watchin the water turn a different colour and my back started to hurt. I lasted 15 minutes before i pulled the plug and had a shower (not environentally friendly i know)!

You need to be sharing the bath with a boyfriend/girlfriend to pull this off. Nothing like relax in the bath and hugging your girlfriend. By hugging i mean groping.

Soapy tits FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

Ajari dirt bird
    Shower all the way,the only time I have a bath is when I pick up some kind of injury playing football.

ladyella wrote: »
    Baths - unless you have someone to play with - are so insanely boring.

you could play with your self and get a water prrof vibrater and make wooo wooo noise tilll your bodys shaking and your ready to fall a sleep...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

Ajari dirt bird
    baths suck! you could be in there for five minutes and be sweating really bad because its like a steam room, you could come out smelling worse then you were when you went in

showers for life!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

Ajari dirt bird
    showers are handy and quick

baths you have to wait to fill the bath up and then try and get into the dam thing without burning your fecking toes :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Ajari dirt bird
    well we all pee in the shower, but do any of you bathers do the same

Shower
    MooseJam wrote: »
    well we all pee in the shower, but do any of you bathers do the same

All the time, baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Banrion

I always feel faint in baths. I start seeing stars and I get whoozy. :( I think its cos Ive low blood pressure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Ajari dirt bird
    Showers for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Shower
    shower suck.
    seanybiker wrote: »
    showers rule. Baths suck
    RHunce wrote: »
    baths suck

My mistake, it looks like I accidentally opened boards.us

OT, showers are for little girly men.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

think have only had one bath in the last 11 to 12 years, showers all the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Baths are nice and relaxing, when your muscles are sore, etc etc. Showers are the way to go in most cases :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

Ajari dirt bird
    Showers for me, although it does make it more difficult with the candles and magazines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Teh Noob

Shower, twice a day. Last time I bathed in 20th century or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Ajari dirt bird
    Showers. I've nobody to bathe with :o

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Traditional

well why dont you colour it with some toilet blue tabs !! and you will come out of it a different colour !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Unpossible wrote: »
    Showers for me, although it does make it more difficult with the candles and magazines

Can't just imagine that with someone who has batman as his avatar

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭ambman

Shower
    Bath all the way.

Nothing better than having an hour or two's sleep in the bath;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Shower
    THere's nothing like a good bath to get rid of all the stress of the week.

Advertisement