Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not to be Missed!

Options
  • 13-03-2009 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Cork Community Radio is holding a pub quiz in the VIP room at SoHo's on the Grand Parade Monday March 16th at 8:30 PM. (that means a private bar! :eek: ) 12 euro per head, there will be door prizes and 100 euro will go to the first place team!

Come and support community in Cork!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I'd love to, but being 22 I can't go into the ****ing place. Absolute nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,840 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

mayordenis wrote: »

I thought all that over 23s nonsense was a thing of the past!
    If you're over 18 you're entitled to enter a any pub, as I see it, its age discrimination and illegal behaviour!
    Anyone know the facts on this??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 InkedinCork

mayordenis wrote: »

I can assure you you are certainly allowed in!!!! I promise! if anyone gives you a hard time just let them know you're there for the pub quiz and to come get me! (Rachel)

I thought all that over 23s nonsense was a thing of the past!
    If you're over 18 you're entitled to enter a any pub, as I see it, its age discrimination and illegal behaviour!
    Anyone know the facts on this??

I'm not from Ireland so never heard of that nonsense to be honest :eek: if you're of age then you're of age...period....

I don't know the facts on it but I've been in there on plenty of occassions and only just turned 23, either way it won't be an issue for the pub quiz!

I have just been informed this will also be a late bar!! :D :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement