Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Straight Swap

Options
  • 13-03-2009 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi im looking to swap my current laptop or sell it with the intention of getting a smaller more portable one as i will be spending some time traveling in the next couple of months and would like to bring my laptop with me to stay in touch with back home and for watching Dvd and the likes.
    I currently have a Packard bell EasyNote SB88/89 which has a 17" screen and is great for day to day use here in Ireland but not so practical for draggin with me on my travels.Im looking for some advice about a swap or sale and regarding what i could hope to get in exchange for mine and what sort of quality i could expect.
    All suggestions and advice welcome..

Advertisement