Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deal or no deal

Options
  • 13-03-2009 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone see it yesterday,where the banker asked if she wanted to give the £17000 back,there was 1p and £250,000 on the board and she went for it and won:eek: :D.
    I love that programme, am I the only one who watches it:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

I take it Im the only one who watches it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

holly1 wrote: »
    I take it Im the only one who watches it!!!!

I can't let you go thinking this. I watched it.
    There, I've said it!

To be fair, she was a nice girl, and it was good TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭dougie ward

great tv,i watch it each evening. i did think the banker was wrong to offer a deal to go back into live play, i reckon he fancied her!
    do you think its a game of skill or chance? or both?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I gave up watching a few months back - I think it was when I saw Noel wearing black nail varnish....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Tea Spoon

great tv,i watch it each evening. i did think the banker was wrong to offer a deal to go back into live play, i reckon he fancied her!
    do you think its a game of skill or chance? or both?

It's a game of pure luck. However the outcome can often be determined by the attitude you display throughout your time on the show and particularly while you are in play.

Regarding the latest £250,000 win, it doesn't seem like a proper win so to speak as she had already dealt at £17,000 whereas with the first win the girl no dealt 6 times and went to the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Father Stone

This program really annoys me. Same thing all the time, no one ever wins anything good, just opening boxes for an hour, yet I know loads of pople who really like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭InReality

How can people have a "strategy" for a game thats entirely random ?

and give explainations of picking box 14 instead of 9 ?

Eh ?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

holly1 wrote: »
    Anyone see it yesterday,where the banker asked if she wanted to give the £17000 back,there was 1p and £250,000 on the board and she went for it and won:eek: :D.
    I love that programme, am I the only one who watches it:o

missed that one

Advertisement