Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Media player problem

Options
  • 13-03-2009 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Today I turned on WMP and I find that all my music is gone from it. When I go to 'Add to Library' and select music from my documents to be added to the library, it just disappears from the dialog box and no music is added to the library.
    This has happened to me before, and I had to make a new profile on my computer just to get it working. I also noticed that if I uninstalled my version 11 of WMP and install version 10, it would work fine again.
    anyone know a solution?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

The solution is not to use the library function at all, as it can become rather messy. I - having OCD - keep my music files nice and neat myself, and don't need an extra layer of s/w over them to do it for me. I have found, however, that as the WM player releases have gone up in number, the more bugs they seem to accumulate.

Advertisement