If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Philips Shop opening times and location

Options
  • 13-03-2009 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys+Gals

Just a wee plug for our shop....Just to help you all find us!

Our address is 19/22 Dame Street
    Dublin 2
    Phone 01 474 0788
    Fax 01 474 0773
    sales@philipsshop.ie

Our opening hours are:
    Mon' to Sat' 10am -6pm (thurs open to 7pm)
    Sunday 1pm to 5pm

For those that know Dublin we are on the junction of Dame and Georges Streets, very close to Dublin Castle (same block, same side of the street)
    We occupy the ground floor of the old Burton building - you cant miss us as we have one of the largest glass frontages in Dublin and its FULL of cool stuff from Ambilight TV's to LivingColours and even kettles & toasters!

You can Load/unload you car in front of the shop on Dame steet (just pull up near the Green letter box) between 10am and 12:30pm Monday to Friday otherwise the nearest carparks to us would be the 2 on Drury Street.

We are also very close to some excellent pubs, should you need a little refreshment!!!

Look forward to seeing you all.

atb
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭Esel

AshMiller wrote: »
    We are also very close to some excellent pubs, should you need a little refreshment!!!
    What's the service like in the George? :eek:

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

@esel,

The obvious answer is "Not as good as it is in the Philips Shop ! !".............

Ritz

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

The Ritz wrote: »
    @esel,

The obvious answer is "Not as good as it is in the Philips Shop ! !".............

Ritz

I would not be so hasty making that assumption...

...I would guess it depends on what you are looking for....

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭logger

Boardies be ware !

Too much good stuff in the Philips Store.

Ash, John thought the shop was well stocked when I picked up TV 2 months ago, however looks like you have the whole Philips range on show now. Glad I had made a decision on purchase before going into your shop, too many tempting, sleek looking systems in store.

Even some cool looking gadgets to keep the boss happy when you blow your budget.

Delivery is a great deal too: when you consider cost of parking, or risk of getting clamped, along with the weight of the Philips MCD988, I was parked up in Wicklow St, and arm was ready to drop when I got back, would have been €19.99 well spent.

Thanks again, great Boardies deal, great service..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Seemed very pricey last time I looked in it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Cheers for the kind words Logger:)

Hi Meglome, a word on our prices, these are pretty much in a constant state of change (usually downwards!!) as we keep an eye on our competition to make sure we're keenly priced.

We dont like being beaten on price so if you see something cheaper elsewhere let us know we'll make you happy!

cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.