Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toshiba 37" 1080p LCD TV for €526

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭ninty

Bought one of these in Sainsburys Newry for £476 in January,very good analoge picture for tv channels.Excellent full HD picture for xbox 360 and playstation 3.Sainsburys had a Samsung 32" for £329 last tuesday.If you dont have a car might be worth getting the bus up.link here to reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Ubaroo

ninty wrote: »
    Bought one of these in Sainsburys Newry for £476 in January,very good analoge picture for tv channels.Excellent full HD picture for xbox 360 and playstation 3.Sainsburys had a Samsung 32" for £329 last tuesday.If you dont have a car might be worth getting the bus up.link here to reviews

A bus from Cork? That would be long journey :eek:

Thanks for that link, helped me a lot.

Has anyone in Ireland ever bought from Saverstore before?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Audioslaven

Ya a few times, never had any hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

I have a Toshiba (albeit a 37Wl66 I think is the model) and having read the rave reviews online I was expecting to be disapointed - I wasn't - supreme bang for buck...

Advertisement