Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everyday demons - the answer

Options
  • 12-03-2009 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

Anybody else get this album ?

I liked the earlier stuff they had and the new album is grand. I was happy with what I bought. It has an old school feel but then the band seems to be in that vain. The lead singer has a bit of a Robert Plant thing going on and the lead guitarist has some good chops in my opinion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Dave H

Hav'nt got the album but am definitely gonna check it out.I love Rise so I'll be getting this for sure.
    Actually saw them as relitavely unknowns as a support act back in 2004 and was blown away by them. Funny thing was, I rang my mate the next day banging on about this deadly band I saw and he laughed saying his younger sister,who was at the gig aswell, was banging on about this sh1t band she saw last night.In all fairness though, I can't really see the the appeal of The Answer to a 16 year old goth/punk metaller:D
    But yeah, brilliant band.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭yknaa

Yeah really like. They were fantastic as support to AC/DC in Paris.
    Roll on Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Good band but there is somethig about the lead singer that annoys me.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,883 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I downloaded a few of there tracks from Rise and there pretty good "Come Follow Me" is a great tune and the new one "On And On". I seen them when they supported The Who in 2007 and i really liked them. Fair play to them to be supporting AC/DC , cant wait to see them in the summer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Its So Easy

I downloaded a few of there tracks from Rise and there pretty good "Come Follow Me" is a great tune and the new one "On And On". I seen them when they supported The Who in 2007 and i really liked them. Fair play to them to be supporting AC/DC , cant wait to see them in the summer

Come follow me is a great song in fairness. I have read that people think the singer is a robert plant copy. what is wrong with styling yourself on one of the greatest frontman of all time ? I got the new album without realising I picked up the special version which has a concert from tokyo on it. I had never heard come follow me and under the sky live before and they sounded brilliant. these guys will be big I have no doubt of that

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,883 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Come follow me is a great song in fairness. I have read that people think the singer is a robert plant copy. what is wrong with styling yourself on one of the greatest frontman of all time ? I got the new album without realising I picked up the special version which has a concert from tokyo on it. I had never heard come follow me and under the sky live before and they sounded brilliant. these guys will be big I have no doubt of that

Yea i think im gonna get the album over the next week or so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Its So Easy

Listened to the album yesterday in full after work for the first time in a good two maybe three months. And still listening to it today, as it still sound very good.

on and on video

Tonight video

Advertisement