Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd hand laptops

Options
  • 12-03-2009 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi,

Im interested to see what people think of this idea. I've been looking on Buy and sell and there seems to be a good amount of decent enough laptops for sale (e.g. 2GB RAM, 1.8ghz Core 2duo 150GB Hdd Toshiba satellite) for like 400euro.

I think if I offer 250max I should get it as not many people buy second had laptops.

I usxed to work a lot in IT so I can fix most problems.

HAs anyone done this and also, is there a better ads site than buyandsell?

Thanks,

Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Adverts.ie

mcirl2 wrote: »
    Hi,

Im interested to see what people think of this idea. I've been looking on Buy and sell and there seems to be a good amount of decent enough laptops for sale (e.g. 2GB RAM, 1.8ghz Core 2duo 150GB Hdd Toshiba satellite) for like 400euro.

I think if I offer 250max I should get it as not many people buy second had laptops.

I usxed to work a lot in IT so I can fix most problems.

HAs anyone done this and also, is there a better ads site than buyandsell?

Thanks,

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Adverts.ie seconded.

Advertisement