Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Arann ...25% extra for vouchers bought

Options
  • 12-03-2009 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

Aer arann have started a 10 day promotion where you can purchase vouchers and have an extra 25% added on to them free. Deal ends sunday week (mothers day).

Looking at the t&c, you redeem the vouchers by calling the reservation centre.

i need to book a few flights with aer arran in the coming days and this may save me a few quid. However, has anyone experienced before if aer arrann sell their flights the same price by phone as they do on line???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

My friend bought some for the 50% extra deal around Christmas. As far as I know he wasn't charged any differently when he booked with them over the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Important question: if your flight doesn't cost as much as the voucher do you get to keep the remainder to use again?
    With Ryanair you can't; you lose the remainder....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ttilting

Im avoiding all vouchers of all non profit making companies at the moment!

If they're so short on cash t be focusing on voucher sales & not seat sales ... It would set alarm bells off for me.

Could be massively overreacting, but what guarantees are there is they go bust? ,,,, NONE!

Advertisement