Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Hotel for Wedding in Wexford

Options
  • 11-03-2009 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

:)If anyone is looking for a good hotel for their wedding in the Wexford area. Look no further than the Stanville Lodge Hotel. I got married there this year and no other hotel comes close. When it came to food, drink, price, accommodation, service, the list is endless. They couldn't do enough. Trust me.:)

Anyone agree 0 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭sallysaucer

Would have to disagree with you there... A friend had her 21st there and it was a complete disaster... Management were extreamly horrible to her and actually shouted at her then even made smart comments as he walked down the stairs away from her...

Finger food was ok but not every table got served...birthday girl didn't eve€n get any of her own cake..it seemed like there was no one there coordinating it at all.... there were other problems too but wont go into it as dont know the full story

Although i have heard there are good for weddings...its one place ill never set foot in again

Advertisement