Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In dire need of equipment asap

Options
  • 11-03-2009 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

In my previous post I was discussing how overcharged quotations I was given for renting a display counter for an exhibition (for a day).

I found another place (friend of a friend job) that promised me the counter for Thurs morning - when I need it - they've come back to me just now to tell me they need it and I can't use it.

It is crucial that I get something for Thurs. I'm looking for something like this

asp_jpg.asp?type=popup&path=%2Fimages%2Flarge%2FEX960b%2Ejpg&Width=500

Going to contact displaysense tomorrow and hopefully they can sort me out. Depending on : if they will hire it // if i can afford it // if I can get it in time (that day!) // if they have a pick up branch in dublin

If anyone has any recommendations or contacts that would hire me out something similar to the above image just for Thursday I would be much obiliged. More than happy to pay to get me out of this sticky situation!

Kind regards

Advertisement