Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watchmen Movie promo goodies

Options
  • 10-03-2009 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

Didn't pop this in the freebie alert section as there's stg P&P required, but www.watchmenpromo.com has 'free' Posters, special content promo DVDs and USB flash drives with movie content up for grabs for those who are interested.

£2.49 p&p for the USB, and £1.99 each p&p for the theatrical poster & DVD.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

How big is the flash drive I wonder... I've a few quid left on my wirecard so worth a shot I suppose.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I got an empty envelope today with a neat tear on the left side. Either someone stole it, or it got pushed out by the sorting machine (there are yellow trackmarks on the inside leading to the hole...). Why pay £2.49 for P&P if they're going to send it in a ****ty little (16cm x 11cm) envelope via letter post?

Did anyone else get one? The only identifying detail on the envelope is the postage paid mark - HQ33014.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

I'm still waiting for my one to arrive and was going to post as well.

Hopefully I'll have more luck.

Got a replacement today. Better build quality than I expected. Still only 128MB though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

I just got mines as well, you received a replacement pretty quickly.

Pretty cool but a pity its only 128mb.

Advertisement