Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Paintball Venue!!!

Options
  • 10-03-2009 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

It is hoped that a new Paintball venue will open in Battlebridge, Co Roscommon May Bank Holiday weekend this year. Construction is well on the way and unlike all other venues it is not based in a forest. The proprietor has gone to extraordinary lenghts to establishing a very exciting venture. It will contain a train, a french village, a vietnamese village and a cemetry. It will eventually have a beach mimicing normandy. Exciting times ahead. It is only 4 miles from Carrick on Shannon, 2 hours from Dublin by car.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

Good stuff. Do you have any pic's?

A few basic questions for you to get a better idea of the set up:

What markers are you using?

What masks are you using?

Are you on Co2 or HPA?

Are you getting an speedball field?

Do you allow own marker usage?

What will your prices be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 legend27

Ok, I can not answer alot your questions now as I am not the proprietor. I came upon this venue by accident and met with the very enthusiastic owner. I can find out more for you and post a website address as soon as it is up and running. I think you will approve of it, but then admittedly I am no expert. Sorry I cant be more help now but I will endeavour to get answers to all your questions before the weekend.

Ok, no worries.

You have your mission for the weekend ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Any update on this?

• Advertisement
Advertisement