Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ONLINE POKER

Options
  • 10-03-2009 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

hi guys.I am new to online poker and am just playing freerolls at the moment.I would like to know what the best sites are e.g. paddy power and vc are messy and dont have many freerolls.
    Can I change the clock settings on fulltilt and absolute poker,and where do I find passwords for restricted tournaments I have searched their forums and found nothing,ANY HELP?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

ladbrokes have freerolls at 6pm and 1am, might get ya started, thats were i did anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Keep an eye here on the online tournament section. Plus there is two links to have a look at.

http://www.pokerfreerollsonline.com/

http://www.casinator.com/freemoney.php

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭shano_88

theres a freeroll everynight on full tilt for irish players. Think the prizepool is $100 or something.Usually very good value if you just play abc. Thats how i started my bankroll.....

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Thanks guys ill check them out and good luck to you all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭RedJoker

Make sure you google rakeback deals or deposit bonuses before you sign up to any site and get yourself sorted with an affiliate. You'll end up costing yourself a lot of money in the future if you start playing for real money because most sites only allow one account per person and if it's not set up for rakeback already they won't give it to you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭ChaosFromHaden

IMO Full Tilt seems to have best tourney and the more realistic card distribution. Paddy P, Boyle, Titan poker, all run of the same Server "iPoker" which is extremely bad for suck outs and bad beats. Full Tilt Rules!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

IMO Full Tilt seems to have best tourney and the more realistic card distribution. Paddy P, Boyle, Titan poker, all run of the same Server "iPoker" which is extremely bad for suck outs and bad beats. Full Tilt Rules!
    Thats because online poker is rigged shhhh;)

Advertisement