Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Box UFO Secrets Documentary

Options
  • 10-03-2009 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭

Watched this on the History Channel the other night. Thought some of you might like it. Or might like to discuss it. Of particular interest were the NASA footage and the NZ footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVWKRUCM9s8&feature=related

That's part 1 of 5.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Kernel wrote: »
    Watched this on the History Channel the other night. Thought some of you might like it. Or might like to discuss it. Of particular interest were the NASA footage and the NZ footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVWKRUCM9s8&feature=related

That's part 1 of 5.
    makes you think why nasa wont just come out and say it, there are ufos around our planet!!:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

the Kiwi Footage is a bit shakey but overall tis a great compilation of recordings, with dates times and locations.

NASA missed the window to admit this, they cant come out and admit it nowthat would also be to admit that they were lying for the last 50 years, it would destroy any credibility of the acheivements which they may have made all by themselves

the Kiwi Footage is a bit shakey but overall tis a great compilation of recordings, with dates times and locations.

NASA missed the window to admit this, they cant come out and admit it nowthat would also be to admit that they were lying for the last 50 years, it would destroy any credibility of the acheivements which they may have made all by themselves
    i however disagree, Acheivements,cant be taken away....because there money and where that comes from,i dont think nasa can just come out and say to the public,hi everyone Aliens are real ..when contact has to be made public, something worldwide.
    Also they wouldnt call it lying, they would call it learning.whatever about history,maybe contact was made, nasa via aliens,but aliens want a united world, a one WORLD order first and an end to wars before public cotact...
    there's lots of reasons to hold info back,and lots of reasons not to!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

jonbravo wrote: »
    there's lots of reasons to hold info back,and lots of reasons not to!?

What if those reasons are bad? What if the elite are to assist the aliens in exterminating the populace so that our planet may be cultivated and inhabited?

Personally I don't believe in this but it would be one reason why the government won't release this kind of knowledge to the public. If aliens are within our midst and their intentions are good then chances are we would be collaborating with them already.

What if those reasons are bad? What if the elite are to assist the aliens in exterminating the populace so that our planet may be cultivated and inhabited?

Personally I don't believe in this but it would be one reason why the government won't release this kind of knowledge to the public. If aliens are within our midst and their intentions are good then chances are we would be collaborating with them already.
    October 22,1973 ...as gary flatter was driving home from work he could not believe his eyes as he jammed on the brakes of his truck crossing the road in front of him was a curious menagerie of animals - seven rabbits, a raccoon, a possum, and several cats.the animals had come from a near by field and when flatter glanced over the hedge,two silver-suited figures were staring at him... At least we know we can run too or is here any point?,anyway humans are not to be taken lightly we might have an unkown power on earth to deal with aliens,in which they cant work out or understand,things like hammer's ha..[everything has a weakness] ... I dont believe our elite would assist aliens in exterminating our plant however As i dont believe contact was ever made, i cant help but think, What If!?
    what if they controled weather by the means of lets say a satellite ...the moon is a satellite!! we have ourselfs looked into controling weather...
    this for me would be the best way to keep numbers down without making contact, and if you think about it THEY COULD CONTROL every aspect of human life by this means[control who wins wars for eg] ...what if the germans didnt didnt run into winter snow on the way to russia would they have been stoped[ww2] ... just because you dont see the devil,doesnt mean he isnt there.just opinions...:)

• Advertisement

October 22,1973 ...as gary flatter was driving home from work he could not believe his eyes as he jammed on the brakes of his truck crossing the road in front of him was a curious menagerie of animals - seven rabbits, a raccoon, a possum, and several cats.the animals had come from a near by field and when flatter glanced over the hedge,two silver-suited figures were staring at him... At least we know we can run too or is here any point?,anyway humans are not to be taken lightly we might have an unkown power on earth to deal with aliens,in which they cant work out or understand,things like hammer's ha..[everything has a weakness] ... I dont believe our elite would assist aliens in exterminating our plant however As i dont believe contact was ever made, i cant help but think, What If!?
    what if they controled weather by the means of lets say a satellite ...the moon is a satellite!! we have ourselfs looked into controling weather...
    this for me would be the best way to keep numbers down without making contact, and if you think about it THEY COULD CONTROL every aspect of human life by this means[control who wins wars for eg] ...what if the germans didnt didnt run into winter snow on the way to russia would they have been stoped[ww2] ... just because you dont see the devil,doesnt mean he isnt there.just opinions...:)

After that kind of a post I no longer subscribe to your suppositions.

After that kind of a post I no longer subscribe to your suppositions.
    when you ask silly questions ,silly answers arent 2 far behind:D:rolleyes:

when you ask silly questions ,silly answers arent 2 far behind:D:rolleyes:

Now, now. Lets not be testy, petty of feel the need to invoke semi-sincere smilies. A disagreement does not require a retort.

No hypothesis should deserve the response of "seven rabbits, a raccoon, a possum, and several cats","two silver-suited figures", the core plot of War of the Worlds or a cocktail of suppositions as provided by yourself lest you wish to be taken seriosuly around here. Thats limited to my opinion of course.

Now, now. Lets not be testy, petty of feel the need to invoke semi-sincere smilies. A disagreement does not require a retort.

No hypothesis should deserve the response of "seven rabbits, a raccoon, a possum, and several cats","two silver-suited figures", the core plot of War of the Worlds or a cocktail of suppositions as provided by yourself lest you wish to be taken seriosuly around here. Thats limited to my opinion of course.
    i only to often disagree with myself, on alot of CTs... you got my meaning of We could just run from what we fear!? ..semi or sincere theres notting wrong with smilies.

Advertisement