Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus 30% Sale

Options
  • 10-03-2009 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

For 4 days only we're offering huge discounts off our European and UK routes! There is 30% off every seat, and every flight to fantastic destinations!

Travel: 1 April - 24 October
    Book by: Midnight Friday 13 March

Destinations include:
    From Dublin to: Alicante, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Edinburgh, Faro, Lanzarote, Lisbon, London, Malaga, Nice, Paris, Rome, Tenerife, Venice and more.

From Cork to: Alicante, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Birmingham, Lanzarote, Lisbon, London, Malaga, Manchester, Munich, Paris, Rome, Tenerife and more.

I know that flights I was looking at in late Aug have deffo come down by the 30%. Only checked the price yesterday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

connundrum wrote: »
    I know that flights I was looking at in late Aug have deffo come down by the 30%. Only checked the price yesterday.

but not necessarily 30% off compared to last week's prices
    wouldn't be the first false sale aer lingus have had

• Registered Users Posts: 36 villamar

Big time rip off.Flights to Alicante in July which were approx €100 a few days ago are now €330. Some sale!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Prices have definitely come down for dates in Lanzarote

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Like I said, flights I was watching - since Christmas - have come down by approx €80.

You win some, you lose some.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Nice1 OP. Got myself some LHR / DUB flights which cost a bit more a few days ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭throwingmuses

Can't get into the Aer Lingus website for the past couple of hours...
    I also can confirm that I've been watching flights to both Dubrovnik and Lanzarote since Christmas and they have definitely come down in this sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

A flight that I paid €60 to Barcelona a few weeks ago is now about €45. The return flight increased in price but with the discount it is now equal to what it was previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭kube

I booked flights with aer lingus last week and now i find that the same flights are 10 euro cheaper:mad: I booked for 4 of us, so there is a saving of 40 euro. does anyone know if i could cancel the original flights and re book them at the cheaper rate...without a loss??;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭signman12

kube wrote: »
    I booked flights with aer lingus last week and now i find that the same flights are 10 euro cheaper:mad: I booked for 4 of us, so there is a saving of 40 euro. does anyone know if i could cancel the original flights and re book them at the cheaper rate...without a loss??;)

no you can't, the transfer fee per ticket is a hell of a lot more than €10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

Just got flights to Malaga in July for €280 cheaper than they were last week - Happy Days :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭kube

Ah ...thought it might be.:(..thanks a mil for that.

Advertisement