Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B2B Marketing?

Options
  • 10-03-2009 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm usually posting up the ideas, but need some help with a project as its in an area I know little about. How would you go about B2B marketing, specifically for Document Management Software?

I know the focus will be on the B2B sector, but what are the best options out there?

Thanks,
    Luke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

primary research to identify the buyers: direct mail , email, follow up phone call , run free seminars / webinars in partnership with a happy client, if you can find something niche enough exhibit at trade show, if you have the budget gather the top 20 / 30 of our target buyers together and invite them to a golf day etc. Print advertising if you have the cash and the will to build market awareness quickly. Needs a lot of networking time ( by knowledgeable business development people) for reasonably high value sales like this.

Advertisement