Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space Race Books

Options
  • 10-03-2009 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

i hope this is the right place for this, but I am looking for a good book on the race to the moon which looks at both sides, rather than focusing on one side. I've heard about "In the Shadow of the Moon" which focuses on the Gemini and Apollo missions, which is a good time frame, but doesnt really deal with the soviet end of things in great detail. does anyone have any good recommendations?

thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

Hi all,

i hope this is the right place for this, but I am looking for a good book on the race to the moon which looks at both sides, rather than focusing on one side. I've heard about "In the Shadow of the Moon" which focuses on the Gemini and Apollo missions, which is a good time frame, but doesnt really deal with the soviet end of things in great detail. does anyone have any good recommendations?

thanks!
    Check out "Two sides of the Moon" a great read
    http://www.amazon.com/Two-Sides-Moon-Story-Space/dp/0312308655

Advertisement