Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good laptop repair places in Dublin

Options
  • 10-03-2009 3:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    Can anyone recommend a good, reliable laptop repair place in Dublin (southside)
    Cheap preferably.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

tech77 wrote: »
    Hi.
    Can anyone recommend a good, reliable laptop repair place in Dublin (southside)
    Cheap preferably.
    Thanks.
    Depends on whats wrong with it, ie hardware, software, broken screen etc, Theres a place in Dunlaoghaire Shopping Ctr. I think they charge a min of e50.

Laptop repairs are generally not as cheap as desktop machines as mechanical parts are often proprietary and have to be ordered in specially in also they can be more time consuminng to strip down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Depends on whats wrong with it, ie hardware, software, broken screen etc, Theres a place in Dunlaoghaire Shopping Ctr. I think they charge a min of e50.

Laptop repairs are generally not as cheap as desktop machines as mechanical parts are often proprietary and have to be ordered in specially in also they can be more time consuminng to strip down.

Thanks.
    It's a hardware issue.
    Laptop keeps shutting down.
    Also, keyboard doesn't work on my other laptop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Boards member dohcom repaired a few laptop for me and done a great job plus he wasn't that expensive. Pm him see if he is still doing repairs
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=125077

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Thanks.

Advertisement