Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food Delivery in Killarney

Options
  • 09-03-2009 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me some take aways apart from the pizza places that deliver in killarney? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Some of the Chinese used to do home delivery Mayflour or Good Friends ?? Dont know what radius

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

take away delivery (apart from pizza) is very poor in killarney
    i ordered a chinese, i think from west lake palace but they sent it in a fecking taxi, cost about 6 quid to get it "delivered"

my advice, collect if you can

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I have only ever (apart from domino's and 4star) seen Mayflower(motorbike) and Allegro(car) deliver in Killarney ... I always find it easier to just phone ahead with my order and drive in to collect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Orna

Milano - new restaurant on main st is a pizza franchise chain from UK aka
    Pizza Express - read today in free newspaper that its such a rip off compared to its cousins sterling prices ...tut tut - pizzas are dirt cheap to produce !! A new Milano opened in Dun Laoghaire Dublin recently

As for take outs - ring ahead to the Thai in the mall -best takeout in town

but much better do a weekly shop and with the money you save
    head out to a local restaurant for a meal with friends at the end of the month !!

Isn't there another subway opening in Killarney too ??? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭FRANKENFURTER

there is a new service that will collect and deliever from any restaurant/takeaway/shop/ and will drop off any where in killarney......not sure did i recycle or incinerate:rolleyes: the offending material when id finished reading but keep any eye on outlook or advertiser and im sure you will read about it...bombay palace is defo the best for takeaway though.the new subway is supposed to be opening in scott street......it is being run by the same couple as the one in new street...as a past resident of new street i propose that new street become the new main street any one agree:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

I was just down for a few days and didn't really feel like cooking, but i wasn't staying in a hotel or anything like that. For anyone looking for somewhere reasonable and tasty to eat, I have to recommend that Salvadors place, the early bird there is 4 courses and 20 quid and has a good choice of dishes with big helpings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 juckery

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me some take aways apart from the pizza places that deliver in killarney? Thanks in advance
    There is a new delivery service in Killarney called Dial an Deliver that willcollect and deliver from any of the take-aways in the town, not sure what the contact no. is but most of the takeaways have the number displayed on the premises

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

griffdaddy wrote: »
    juckery wrote: »
    There is a new delivery service in Killarney called Dial an Deliver that willcollect and deliver from any of the take-aways in the town, not sure what the contact no. is but most of the takeaways have the number displayed on the premises

Here is the website http://dads.ie/customers/towns/business-list.asp?id=4 for the company juckery was referring to. The website says " Call our Killarney service on 085 140 1221 (Monday to Sunday 5pm to 11pm"

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dialandeliver

Hi

Just an update Killarney Dial an Deliver has a new website http://killarney.dads.ie

Regards
    DialanDeliver

Advertisement