Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to find part for Hedge trimmer

Options
  • 09-03-2009 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi im looking for a part for a hedge trimmer ive tried a good few Garden centres but no luck its a Shindiawa model number: HT232 its the bottom bar bellow the cutting fingers, the old one is cracked, this is a cracking little trimmer with plenty of life still left in the motor just wondering does anyone know where i could successfully source this part, Cheers for any help or advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Zack21

Have you tried searching the make online and seeing if you can find the company that makes them and maybe ordering the part for it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Glumpy

These guys seem to be their Irish distributors, should be worth a try I'd say.

DANFAY LTD.
    61D Sallynoggin Road
    Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
    IRELAND
    Phone: +353 12859177
    Fax: +353 12858810

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 shidiwa

Zack21 wrote: »
    Have you tried searching the make online and seeing if you can find the company that makes them and maybe ordering the part for it??
    thank you for help am still trying to track the item down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 shidiwa

Glumpy wrote: »
    These guys seem to be their Irish distributors, should be worth a try I'd say.

DANFAY LTD.
    61D Sallynoggin Road
    Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
    IRELAND
    Phone: +353 12859177
    Fax: +353 12858810
    thank you for help have tried that number and the are trying to get the part for me.

Advertisement