Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paintballing 5th April

Options
  • 09-03-2009 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

I have booked a place in Predator Paintball in Tralee for the post IV finals paintballing (5th of April)

Cost is €40 entry and paintballs are €10 per 100
    The 40 includes all the gear you need plus 300 paintballs and food afterwards.

As the arena is in Tralee there will be a bus trip to get there and so it’s looking like 8:30 - 9 am leaving limerick, which will have us there and starting the games by 11. We’re looking at 4 hours of games with the aim to be back in limerick by 5 - 5:30 pm for those who need to get buses and trains back that evening.

I'm looking for one list from each club interested in going with names and emails for everyone. Email me at ularchery(at)gmail.com and put your club name and "FAO Cian" in the subject. I'd also like a deposit of €20 from each of these people too; I'd prefer to have these deposits in by the 28th or 29th (The GMIT IV and nationals) so that I can give definite numbers to predator. I can collect the balance either during our IV or on the morning of the paintballing.

If you are very conservative with your ammo the 300 free paintballs could last you the entire day (not very likely though). On average people buy either 100 or 200 extra paintballs during the day that’s not being too conservative but still not being too wasteful. Then you've got the other extreme (I'm in this group) I have spent up to €50 on extra paintballs because I went just a little bit nuts

So you’re looking at in and around the €60 mark in total for the day.

If you have any questions then please post them here or email me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭cailinardthair

GMIT and Nationals are on the 28th and 29th of March!!
    a week before UL IV!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Cosine

GMIT and Nationals are on the 28th and 29th of March!!
    a week before UL IV!!

Ya realised that last night, yer not supposed to check boards so fast ;)

For those staying a night (either the friday night or the saturday doesn't matter) there is a special offer from the Kilmury Lodge that you would be able to make use of, its a Room Only rate of €90 for a 3 person room.

The Kilmury is only a 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive away from the college, so no more buses and taxis for people to get from the comp back to their hotel.

You can contact Robert either at robert@kilmurrylodge.com or on 061 331133. Make sure that you tell him you're a student club and are coming down for our IV so that you can get the deal.

Paintballing has been called off :(

Unfortunately while there was loads of interested people there weren't quite so many who could afford it :eek:

There should be some small thing going on on sunday instead (go-karting or the like).

I'll have more details by saturday.

Advertisement