Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

minimum age in ul club

Options
  • 09-03-2009 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

does anybody know what is the minimum age in tyhe ul archery club in limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭philmire

Just give the club a email(ularchery@gmail.com) or call down after half seven on mondays or wednesday and ask

• Registered Users Posts: 29 PokeyMcArrow

Hi Matthew, you emailed the club a few days ago right? We usually cant take people under the age of 16 because we're a college club and we just don't have the equipment to cater for anyone younger than that.

You seem pretty interested though, Leave it with me and I'll talk to the rest of the committee about it ok? Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 matiwariat94

im very interested :D
    by year im 15 cause i was born in 1994 and i dont know about the equipment but before christmass when i was back in poland ( yes im polish) i went to a club just for fun to try it out and i had to use the "i think adult size bows" because the group at my age were using bows around a third smaller than mine . for the equipment i soppose there wouldnt be much of a problem . im around 1.85m height if its about that. i relly hope that there is something ye can do so i can join because when the yeomen told me that i can join but one of my parents has to be there every training:eek: i was just furious. big thx to anyone who can do something. any help is appreciated

edit: i just found out from the formulas on the internet that my draw lenght is something from 29 inches to 31 inches depending on the formula. hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 29 PokeyMcArrow

I'll email you in the next few days ok

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Renegade_Archer

The real issue here is that many clubs are simply not insured to deal with minors. Check with your C&S office; chances are your insurance won't allow anyone under 16.

Ewan

• Advertisement
Advertisement