Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd ISO/DVD Burning Problem

Options
  • 09-03-2009 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

trying to burn an ISO today using memorex dvd-r, each time i try, the app (Discjuggler, Alcohol 120%, and ImgBurn) they all report a completed operation, however the disc is blank each time, nothing has been written to the disc

but heres the odd thing, the same iso burns perfectly onto the few verbatim dvd-rs i have

also the memorex dvds are from a pack of 100, and ive used about 80 already to burn similar isos and they were all fine, and the iso itself is fine as it burned to the verbatim disc, i had the same problem last week with a different iso aswell

so as i have 20 memorex discs left it would be a shame to not use them, im wondering has anyone else had this problem or know of a solution?:confused:

cheers

DVDdrive:TSSTcorp CDDVDW TSL633
    APPS: Alcohol 120%, Discjuggler, ImgBrn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭SickBoy

This is not a solution but you could try mounting the ISO and then using the copy disc option within your choice of program to see if it makes any difference. It shouldn't but it's worth a shot...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Bubba HoTep

i cant see how that would change anything, as the iso does burn, only not with the memorex discs (not anymore at least)

the issue is why would i be able to burn to 80 discs, and not to the exact same remaining 20 discs?

thanks for trying to help me out all the same

Advertisement