Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City: What's Happening With Annette?

Options
  • 09-03-2009 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

Does anyone have any idea what is going to happen with this storyline?

Annette is only out of Rehab and she's already after disappearing with a bottle of Vodka. All I know is that she is nowhere to be found this week.

Do you think she is back drinking again?

She was stressed out last week and had people confronting her and attacking her from all angles.

I hope they don't go down this route again because we had it all over Xmas when she drank and caused a scene at the church while drunk and then kept on drinking to cope with her guilt.

I thought Niamh attacking her at the grave like that would have been enough for her to see sense, but now it looks like she's gone off on another bender.

I've tried checking the RTE site, but as usual it's not updated.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

that rte site drives me mad, the least they could do is give it an update! 8(

i don't know what's gonna happen with her, but she's already seemingly tired of mcaleer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

Tell me about it. The character section is just the worst. Half of the cast isn't even featured on it and the weekly episode summery is either not updated or the page can't be found. They need to do a serious revamp.

God knows what will happen with Annette. She doesn't know what she wants really. I think this whole thing with McAleer might just be another excuse for her to drink again. She wanted Barry back last night too and she's only just after getting together with McAleer. Hopefully that stupid site will be updated tonight or tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭julien69

Rumour has it that Tracey is going back into prostitution to keep herself and Dominic going.I suppose tough times call for tough decisions.Oh i wouldnt like to be living under Dominics roof,that man is so cross:mad:.Has he got something stuck up his hole or what?Why is he always so angry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭profun

lol julien

Annette is a dirty drunken alcoholic whore,thats whats happening with Annette.I hope that clears it up;)

• Advertisement

julien69 wrote: »
    Annette is a dirty drunken alcoholic whore,thats whats happening with Annette.I hope that clears it up;)

LOL

They find her car on Sunday night I think. there's a promo on RTE for an hour long special on St. Patrick's Day which shows Annette snapping at both Barry and McAleer. She doesn't look drunk so maybe she's after sobering up again. Shame, she's funny when she's locked out of her skull :D

Rumour has it that Barry finds Annette in the grave yard drunk.They talk things over and then have sex on Ginas grave.Read that on the rte guide.

Rumour has it that Barry finds Annette in the grave yard drunk.They talk things over and then have sex on Ginas grave.Read that on the rte guide.

I don't think so!

Barry finds Annette's car in an isolated spot on Sunday night, and then in the "Dramatic" (And I say that while laughing) hour long episode on St. Patrick's day episode she turns up wrecked after her drinking binge and is determined to stay sober!

I wonder how long that will last?

Whenever Annette has a storyline, a major one, it's always when she turns to alcohol and wrecks the lives of the people she is involved with!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    Whenever Annette has a storyline, a major one, it's always when she turns to alcohol and wrecks the lives of the people she is involved with!;)

It's all she does, isn't it? She's either recovering or relapsing, and there doesn't seem to be much else in her life.

When you say "dramatic" like that, do you mean the episode is rubbish? I haven't seen anything about it.

gogglebok wrote: »
    It's all she does, isn't it? She's either recovering or relapsing, and there doesn't seem to be much else in her life.

When you say "dramatic" like that, do you mean the episode is rubbish? I haven't seen anything about it.

Tell me about it....Anette's storylines do seem to resolve around her falling off the wagon!

I think the episode is actually suppose to be Dramatic.

Annette confronts Barry and lashes out by saying "We both settled for what we wanted". Then she meets McAleer and attacks him by saying "You're devious and you always get what you want".

God only knows what happens before these scenes, but I have the feeling that Anette was pissed out of her head on the streets before coming to her senses and dumping those two losers once and for all.

I just hope they don't copy Dallas (When Sue Ellen Ewing was found in both oblivion and withdrawal on the streets) because Annette is supposed to be protecting her career and regaining her reputation as Carrigstown's resident laywer!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I don't think so!

Barry finds Annette's car in an isolated spot on Sunday night, and then in the "Dramatic" (And I say that while laughing) hour long episode on St. Patrick's day episode she turns up wrecked after her drinking binge and is determined to stay sober!

I wonder how long that will last?

Thanks for that, was hoping Annette would come back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Rumour has it that Tracey is going back into prostitution to keep herself and Dominic going.I suppose tough times call for tough decisions.Oh i wouldnt like to be living under Dominics roof,that man is so cross:mad:.Has he got something stuck up his hole or what?

He hasnt, but I think Tracey used to offer that for a tenner.

Sounds like a bargain. :DAnyone got a number for her.

It's so stupid...Why do people have alcohol in their house wheb tier partner is a piss head?

Barry had a fully stocked bar when Annette helped herself to it the last time!

Then McAleer had a full booze bar when Annette stole the bottle of Vodka and disappeared into the night like an addict!

Dominic and Annette should get together. She can get pissed each day and he can beat her LMAO!!

Dominic and Annette should get together. She can get pissed each day and he can beat her LMAO!!

Hardly a joking matter to be fair!

It was just a joke, no offence meant!

This Week:
    Leo spots Annette very drunk outside a hotel and tells Barry. Barry rushes around there and finds her legless at the bar. He confronts her and she gets drunker. She later shows up in McCoys and causes a scene and is told by Barry to get out. She then keeps drinking while McAleer tries to get her sober again. He attacks her when he finds her drinking again and she is later admitted to hospital in an unconsious state.

This Week:
    Leo spots Annette very drunk outside a hotel and tells Barry. Barry rushes around there and finds her legless at the bar. He confronts her and she gets drunker. She later shows up in McCoys and causes a scene and is told by Barry to get out. She then keeps drinking while McAleer tries to get her sober again. He attacks her when he finds her drinking again and she is later admitted to hospital in an unconsious state.

Oooh Leo is back :D

It's strange how Leo is brought into the storyline. At first I thought it was a mistake, but he spots her while dropping someone off at the hotel. There's a picture of Annette in this weeks TV guide and she is passed out and face down on a bed with someone looking over her. It's either Barry or McAleer.

• Advertisement

It's strange how Leo is brought into the storyline. At first I thought it was a mistake, but he spots her while dropping someone off at the hotel. There's a picture of Annette in this weeks TV guide and she is passed out and face down on a bed with someone looking over her. It's either Barry or McAleer.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good. They never explain why these people vanish for ages and suddenly get reintroduced again!

Do you have any idea, does Barry go to jail?

angel01 wrote: »
    Oh dear, that doesn't sound good. They never explain why these people vanish for ages and suddenly get reintroduced again!

Do you have any idea, does Barry go to jail?

It doesn't say much about Barry this week. The article focuses on Annette and all her drinking. I saw some clips on "The Afternoon Show" yesterday and:
    Tonight's episode is a mix of Drama (Annette) and comedy (Jo and Heather pissed drunk and falling all around the place laughing). It also focuses on underage drinking when something happens to the lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Kill off Annette AND Barry, annoying to say the least!

Annette will probably disappear for a while after this storyline. Characters on Fair City usually do after a huge one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

Annette will probably disappear for a while after this storyline. Characters on Fair City usually do after a huge one.

Tracey didn't!!!

hiscan wrote: »
    Tracey didn't!!!

McAleer asks Annette to go to New York with him, so she'll probably be gone for a while.

Advertisement