Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dr oetker ristorante pizzas-1.09 euro!!-Supervalu

Options
  • 09-03-2009 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭

In my local Supervalu anyways. You cannot go wrong at this price. Son even ate the crusts-he thinks they are that nice! Not short dated-bought 5 but would have bought more if I had a bigger freezer:(:(

See http://supervalu.ie/ for more offers including 1/2 pound of sausages for 55p, Kitkat, toffee crisp, aero, fruit pastilles-5 pack BOGOF, 2 x 2 ltr 7up-1.99, Special K-half price and more

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Gorgeous pizza range, the Dr. Oetker. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Love them, that's a great bargain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭denat

Ta very much for this OP. Just picked up a few now at my local SV, having seen your tip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

did any of you see what the offer was with the twin packs of choclate hobnobs?

btw, I never buy frozen pizzas any more, the superior taste of fresh pizzas is worth more to me than whatever savings are to be had

• Registered Users Posts: 24,150 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Thanks OP, gonna pick up a stack of these on the way home from work tomorrow :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

<cookie-monster-style>**NYOM NYOM NYOM NYOM NYOM!!!!**</cookie-monster-style> lovliest pizza evar! Thanks for tha tip-off. The freezer has 6 of them in already from previous offers. *NYOM*

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Good value as they are £1 in ASDA.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

Thanks OP - got the pizzas and choclate hobnobs (€2.50 for twin pack).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

They were even nicer than I remembered-have to stock up again tomorrow. Considering getting a chest freezer and buying 100 pizzas! The pizza pollo and vegetable piccante are my favorites. I want to try the salami piccante but they don't have it in my local.

I was just thinking that you'd want to be mad to get a take-away pizza with offers like this on. 1 16" takeaway pizza=€20. 18 of the dr oekter=less than €20:cool::cool:

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Is there any Dr. Bassett Hound pizzas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Fnz wrote: »
    Gorgeous pizza range, the Dr. Oetker. :)
    comet wrote: »
    Love them, that's a great bargain
    lindtee wrote: »
    They were even nicer than I remembered-have to stock up again tomorrow.

Its a surprise to me that anyone likes them. I can't stand this brand :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

butts wrote: »
    Thanks OP - got the pizzas and choclate hobnobs (€2.50 for twin pack).

I'll be stocking up on the chokkie hobnobs :pac:

sedohre wrote: »

:eek::eek:Try the vegetable piccante or the pizza pollo. They are loverly. I am a great fan of home-made pizza, the dr oekter's pizzas are one of the few frozen pizzas I like.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Woodgate

Good for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭denat

Many people have never tried an authentic pizza and wont like these ones. Deep crust types are an Ango-American invention & don't bear any resemblance to the original.

IMO these Oetker ones come very close to how pizza is meant to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,743 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

denat wrote: »
    IMO these Oetker ones come very close to how pizza is meant to be.

lets not get carried away here - they're good as frozen pizzas go, but no sub for the real thing. 1.09 is a great price, but not much use if your local supervalu is out of them (as mine was when I went in yesterday).

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Completely off topic here but I'd like to add that Dr. Oetker "Oenken" Biopot is the nicest natural yoghurt by far.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ciarán_Dublin

aghh no way!

My house mate rang me about 2 weeks ago in work to say he had a dream he was in the EuroSpar beside our apartment and they had Ristorante pizzas for 1euro and he bought 10...AND THEN I SEEN THIS!

Just rang him there and the two of us are in tears laughing, hes dropping into SuperValu to try get some on the way home later :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

aghh no way!

My house mate rang me about 2 weeks ago in work to say he had a dream he was in the EuroSpar beside our apartment and they had Ristorante pizzas for 1euro and he bought 10...AND THEN I SEEN THIS!

Just rang him there and the two of us are in tears laughing, hes dropping into SuperValu to try get some on the way home later :D

That's ... a bit weird. Any chance he can dream I win the Lotto?

Ta for the heads up OP, cheap dinner last night. And tonight. And tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

just to let people know that raheny isnt doing this offer. i made the mistake of going there thinking i was going to get loads of pizzas:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Aw i love the pollo one
    Pity there was not one dr.oetker pizza to be found in my super valu:(

I managed to find some of the piccante salami in my local SV this morning, but for some reason they were not included in the offer:mad:. Big posters all round saying "Dr Oekter restorante RANGE 1.09"then checking my receipt after they had gone through at full price (the other 6 went in at the 1.09). Yes I did return them and swap for 2 other ones, but the embarrassment of it- THEY were wrong, not me:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Unrelated, and not sure if it's everywhere, but those oldschool Cadbury's Chocolate Fingers are 49c (same box is 1.99 in Londis) in Aston Quay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 panelb/sprayer

super value shopping as a it should beeeeeeee.some catch add on the radio lol

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ciarán_Dublin

MOH wrote: »
    That's ... a bit weird. Any chance he can dream I win the Lotto?

Ta for the heads up OP, cheap dinner last night. And tonight. And tomorrow.

Sorry, He's busy dreaming of a United Ireland this week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

Reckon LIDL must have the worst pizzas going.

They put some kind of wallpaper paste under the cheese.

(yyyeeeeeuuuhhh - and I'd eat anything vaguely pizza shaped)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

long_b wrote: »
    Reckon LIDL must have the worst pizzas going.
    They put some kind of wallpaper paste under the cheese.
    (yyyeeeeeuuuhhh - and I'd eat anything vaguely pizza shaped)

Clearly you've never had the pleasure of Tesco Value cheese pizza, it's edible rubber at its finest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

lindtee wrote: »
    I managed to find some of the piccante salami in my local SV this morning, but for some reason they were not included in the offer:mad:. Big posters all round saying "Dr Oekter restorante RANGE 1.09"then checking my receipt after they had gone through at full price (the other 6 went in at the 1.09). Yes I did return them and swap for 2 other ones, but the embarrassment of it- THEY were wrong, not me:mad::mad:

Ill post any gym offers for ya! :D

Keith C wrote: »
    Ill post any gym offers for ya! :D

Cheers! I could do with it at this stage:(:(. This recession and all the cheap food offers has me piling on the pounds:(:(. First 6 was too small, then 8.....I'm 10 now but for how long:(:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement