Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insomnia tea

Options
  • 09-03-2009 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭

Was up Dublin a while ago and herself really liked the liquorice tea from Insomnia on Capel Street. Is there any way to get this tea over the net, I can't find any info on their website. Or if someone can give me the name of the tea I'll source it myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

No-one drinks tea in Insomnia? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Yeah, their website gives no details about who supplies their herbal teas. Have you tried ringing or emailing them? Asking who supplies their herbal teas? (01-6718651 / info@insomnia)
    In the meantime here is a liquorice tea: Clipper. And one with peppermint, I've tried this, and I like it.

I did ring them and the guy I spoke to hadn't a clue of what brands they use (I guess they use a lot of different ones) so that's why I posted here.

Cheers for the link, it could have been that 15 minute thing. I pass it on to herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Weird that the guy didn't know, if the shops are franchises though, it may be that the herbal tea is left up to each shop owner. Anyway, good chance it was that 15 minutes brand, glad the link helped.

She thinks that might be it so went and ordered a few boxes. Thanks again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement