Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard Key Retainer

Options
  • 09-03-2009 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

Hi, i have a Samsung R510 laptop, and recently 2 keys have fallen off. When trying to put them back, i noticed that the retainers for them have snaped on a side, making them impossible to put back. After returning it to the reail i got it at, it said that my warrently is for the manufactor to replace it, and they need to send it off to UK, and said it will be between 4-6 weeks until i get it back. Which is kinda pointless just to replace 2 key retainers.

I have looked all over the place, and cant find anywere to actualy buy a retainer, i found one site that i can replace the whole keyboard, but again is still kinda pointless.

So is there any place that i could get a key retainer for a Samsung R510 laptop?

Cheers.

Advertisement