Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JEB CTP

Options
  • 09-03-2009 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hI gUYS, i HOPE TO DO AN it tutor couse shortly and was wondering does anybody know the differeance betwwen JEB AND CTP and if one is better that the other.

thanks;)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Wicked

c99 wrote: »
    hI gUYS, i HOPE TO DO AN it tutor couse shortly and was wondering does anybody know the differeance betwwen JEB AND CTP and if one is better that the other.

thanks;)

I think there standards of teaching. THe further education school in carlow does a JEB course in IT training. you'd probably be better doing an IT course and then following it on with the IT training. JEB qualifies you to do night classes and things like that, but not to lecture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 c99

hey icked ,thanks for that, do you know if the train the trainer fetac leval6 is as good as the jeb for teaching,it is a lot cheaper and quicker course.

Advertisement