Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

out of ideas

Options
  • 09-03-2009 1:48pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Top Gear has a well justified reputation for being a great sow there competitions and mad challenges keep me watching

When do you think they will simply run out of new and creative ideas?

I personally hope the day will never come but there is only so much 3 people can do and get away with.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,012 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Top Gear has a well justified reputation for being a great sow there competitions and mad challenges keep me watching

When do you think they will simply run out of new and creative ideas?

I personally hope the day will never come but there is only so much 3 people can do and get away with.

Love Top Gear, but lets face it, they ran out of ideas 3 or 4 seasons ago, they just keep re-hashing the same one but in different vehicles!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I think theres room for a whole season of Hamsters Inappropriate Vehicle Destruction Derby's

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Fiona500

I think theres room for a whole season of Hamsters Inappropriate Vehicle Destruction Derby's :D

An excellent example of how Top Gear have run out of ideas, they have done people carriers, caravans and buses..... It is boring! They need to get some new producers in for season 14. Considering the budget cuts though it seems Top Gear is on its last legs. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

I would'nt have thought so, I thought that they would have been as strong as ever.
    How long has top gear been going for now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Tea Spoon

Think it originally began in 1979 and ran for 20 years. It was rebranded in the format that we have now in 2002.

I couldn't imagine Top Gear being axed as it is surely one of the biggest ratings pullers the BBC have.

• Advertisement
Advertisement