Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator: Life-Size T-800 Endoskeleton 6 grand @ play

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I so want it :eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, I want one of those.

How much does a liver get on the black market.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

A customer of mine sells scrap metal ones (for about 3k) :D but I won't post linkage to it

They did a deadly Optimus Prime as well 2.4 meters tall :o

Deadly!

Why do they even have that in stock?! Just who exactly are they expecting to spend six grand on a replica from a movie from play.com?

Surely if someone is that into lifesize models, they'd know of cheaper/better places?

It's pretty cool, but i was too cheap to spend €50 for a 12" version, so i can't see myself picking up a 6' one in the near future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Just placed my order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I have yet to click on the link. I fear that the shear awesomeness of the model will be too much for my wallet and weak mind. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Why do they even have that in stock?! Just who exactly are they expecting to spend six grand on a replica from a movie from play.com?
    Micheal Jackson :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

I wonder can you get a flesh kit accessory pack?

Does it take nuclear batteries (probably AA's)?

I would only spend this amount of money on it if it was operational and you could send it after Sean Fitzpatrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

You'd be mad to pay 6 grand for that ... order it in Sterling and get it shipped to someone up the north, only cost you £4600 then. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Probably a reasonable enough price for an instant divorce of anyone brave/stupid enough to buy one.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

quad_red wrote: »
    Probably a reasonable enough price for an instant divorce of anyone brave/stupid enough to buy one.

Who needs a wife when you'll have the T-800 to look after you on those cold post apocaliptic nights!

Theres a sat. market in Cows lane Temple bar (behind turks head) and a chinese girl sells models small and big of predator/Terminator etc. keep meaning to pick up a small one... amazing looking... could prob haggle over the price too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭Homer

MayoForSam wrote: »
    I would only spend this amount of money on it if it was operational and you could send it after Sean Fitzpatrick. Brian Cowen

FYP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

MayoForSam wrote: »
    I wonder can you get a flesh kit accessory pack?

Does it take nuclear batteries (probably AA's)?

I would only spend this amount of money on it if it was operational and you could send it after Sean Fitzpatrick.

Don't be silly, everyone knows play won't send electronics to the republic.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Surely if someone is that into lifesize models, they'd know of cheaper/better places?

It's pretty cool, but i was too cheap to spend €50 for a 12" version, so i can't see myself picking up a 6' one in the near future.

If a 1foot model is €50 then why can't the 6foot one be 6 times more €300 ? ? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I have one. Got it for only 5432.89 from ebay. I use him(I've called him boo-boo) as protection-no one messes with you when he's around. Great as a car passenger. Sadly I cannot take him for walks (I get scared on walks alone)-hoping to get a cpu which will enable him to come to life.

Highly recommended, even at this price.:cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Bill-e wrote: »

You see, the vendor decides how much to sell the 1 ft model for...

6 ft model chooses its own price. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Bill-e wrote: »

Because a 6ft model is 36 times bigger than a 1ft one.#

Thats why insects have such tiny tiny legs you know, cus they can.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

ch750536 wrote: »
    Because a 6ft model is 36 times bigger than a 6ft one.#

Ahhh semantics shmanticks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Tried to buy it and this is what it says.

"This item can only be delivered to a UK address.

Terminator: Life-Size T-800 Endoskeleton (Veteran Combat Version) (Gadgets)

Gadget" :mad:

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I'd rather buy a realdoll

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

That Terminator is the epitome of awesomeness

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

ch750536 wrote: »
    Because a 6ft model is 36 times bigger than a 1ft one.#

216 times, no?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement