Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exhibition! Help!

Options
  • 09-03-2009 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm going to be taking part in an exhibition next week and want to get a really slick and professional exhibition stand going.

There are some problems. I only want to rent the equipment and I only have 1.5 meters by 1.5 meters to work with, very small!

I was thinking of getting a counter with banner across front, with a banner stand behind.

The prices I've been quoted are madness though! 200 excl. vat for the countertop and 250 excl. vat for the banner stand. Just to rent!

If anyone can recommend a good firm that can offer me these products to rent at an affordable price I would appreciate it. Or if anyone can offer any advice for my exhibition stand.

Kind regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Those prices do appear to be a bit pricey.
    There might be someone selling a display, you never know.

Would the exhibiion organisers be able to help you?

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭narkymarky

When you say banner stand is it just the hardware you're being quoted for or is it something like a pop-up or roller stand with graphic panels fitted? The Guvnor suggested the organisers - can they supply you with a panel and pole system that you could then attach your own graphics to.
    Try contacting a local large format printer and see what price they'll quote for stands, graphics etc - sometimes work out a better price and turnaround when compared to larger exhibition/display companies.

Regards,
    Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭byrne0f56789

Exhibitions are a bad way to promote your company. It's very hard to get a good return on investment when you take into account the costs and the time you spend at them. I never do exhibitions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭craiginireland

I find exhibitions are perfect for niche events.

Advertisement