Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank € for online dollars

Options
  • 08-03-2009 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭

Somehow let myself get cash busto, so if anyone could ship me like €100 or so and I'd ship them back the dollars on cardoza, stars, boyles, devilfish (not sure if I have transfer privileges there) or moneybookers. Moneybookers would prob be handiest but the others would all be fine too. I'd ship first, add a small bit of vig etc etc.

Preferable if you can transfer to a Ulster Bank online account, and apparently it works instantly for UB to UB so that would clearly be preferable.

I have this in BBV as well, but hopefully it can be deleted fairly soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭digiman

TommyGunne wrote: »
    Somehow let myself get cash busto, so if anyone could ship me like €100 or so and I'd ship them back the dollars on cardoza, stars, boyles, devilfish (not sure if I have transfer privileges there) or moneybookers. Moneybookers would prob be handiest but the others would all be fine too. I'd ship first, add a small bit of vig etc etc.

Preferable if you can transfer to a Ulster Bank online account, and apparently it works instantly for UB to UB so that would clearly be preferable.

I have this in BBV as well, but hopefully it can be deleted fairly soon.

I might be able to help you out, I have an Ulster Bank online account, not 100% sure how to set up an online tranfer to someone new but let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

digiman wrote: »
    I might be able to help you out, I have an Ulster Bank online account, not 100% sure how to set up an online tranfer to someone new but let me know
    Same here, but don't ship first. I doubt the UB will be as quick as Stars.

Advertisement