Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£749 - Samsung 42inch HD Ready Plasma TV with Home Cinema System & Black Glass Stand

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

£749

Samsung 42inch HD Ready Plasma TV with Home Cinema System & Black Glass Stand

15 eur for delivery down south.

dealt with these a few weeks ago and got delivery no probs....

http://www.samsyerman.co.uk/productdetails.asp?ProdID=2663

Does it support Irish DTT ???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Does it support Irish DTT ???

It definitely wont!

Not sure if its a great bargain either really. I'd say the tv on its own should be around 500£, the stand around 100£, and the HCS around 150£. Nice bits of kit on their own alright but i'm not sure if all these bundled means a better deal

Samsyerman are good to deal with alright. I got a tv delivered from them a few months and it was delivered to Cork only a day after dispatch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 jenbecca

We got our 42 lcd before christmas for 580 stg it was a toshiba 1080p did alot of reasearch before buying it. got a stand for about 35 stg. haveng got surround sound yet but there are loads of good offers out there bundles are not always the way to go for quality though

Oh forgot to mention that plasmas cost more in electricity and can have logos burn into them if static so not good for gamers (not as bad as they used to be mind you) They do show black better though. And if its not 1080p its not really worth getting for the long term both lcd and plasma have their benefits but I am leaning towards the lcd with all the research I did

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭ken90

Hi Jenbecca, where did yuou get your tv?

• Advertisement

Currys in derry. Lucky for me only 30 mins drive. There is a place in omagh that did great deals on sharp tv aswell but dont know the name off hand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mark1975

Advertisement