Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League - Fair Play Table

Options
  • 08-03-2009 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭

Correct as of 8th March, 7pm!

Just out of interest...I know some people have played varying amounts of games (Spurs most, Udinese least, but most of us have played 14 games)

Scoring System:
    - Minus 5 points for a red card
    - Minus 3 points for a yellow card
    - If there is a tie on points, # fouls will decide position, if thats all equal, I dunno how I will split it ;)

Other Stuff:
    - Its easier to take points away that add them on, so the best you can possibly do is 0 points.
    - I'm notoriously bad at maths so if I've calculated yours correct, my bad.

Its going to take a few mins to put this together, but its just an interesting set of stats all the same. I dont have access to the Championship table, so this will only be the Premiership.

1. RichieMUFC : 7 Fouls : 0 Yellow: 0 Red : Points: 0
    2. Garak001 : 9 Fouls : 0 Yellow : 0 Red : Points 0
    3. Irish Wolverine : 20 Fouls : 0 Yellow : 0 Red : Points: 0
    4. Dj Digitalmoose : 10 Fouls : 1 Yellow : 0 Red: Points: -3
    5. Mister Robanson : 13 Fouls : 1 Yellow : 0 Red: Points: -3
    6. v1rg1l : 16 Fouls : 1 Yellow : 0 Red : Points -3
    7. BassmanMurph85 : 12 Fouls : 0 Yellow : 1 Red: Points -5
    8. DuffleCoatXbox : 20 Fouls : 4 Yellow : 0 Red : Points -12
    9. Marshjem : 14 Fouls : 1 Yellow : 2 Red : Points -13
    10. MackerelMan : 28 Fouls : 3 Yellow : 1 Red : Points -14
    11. Garball1 : 12 Fouls : 5 Yellow : 0 Red : Points - 15
    12. Bubs180 : 18 Fouls : 6 Yellow : 2 Red : Points -28

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Interesting reading, "fair play" to ya for putting it together Richie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I'm winning with a bunch of games in hand, result

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Man that red is a major blotch on my record :( didnt even mean to hit x at the time and all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Any chance of seeing the Championship Table ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

bennyc wrote: »
    Any chance of seeing the Championship Table ?

I dont have access to the Championship table - I would do it otherwise. Maybe someone from that league wants to do it out? Only took about 10-20 mins. Or maybe I could just join the league and leave after I have it done out if someone gives me the details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

do you need to be a league manager to see these stats ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

bennyc wrote: »
    do you need to be a league manager to see these stats ?

Nope, just go to everyone's gamertag, press A, and "View league stats". You'll be able to see a whole bunch of crap in there, including fouls, yellows and reds. The stats used to be woefully unreliable, but they seem to have sorted this out.

All you need to do is gather the stuff for everyone, calculate points, re-order according to the points, and post it up. Would be useful to use the same scoring system I did above. If you want I can edit my post and paste the table in so both of them sit beside each other, if you wanna make out the table. Up to you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

One yellow?? Actually thought I didn't get a card all

Though fouls arnt from tackles. I noted if you go up to a player while holding A and you get the ball off them it counts as a foul at times..

Of course the Yellow was but that wasn't deliberate !

Advertisement