Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yellowsn0w on iphone - any updates?

Options
  • 08-03-2009 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi

I'd like to know how those who applied the program to an iPhone are doing? Any problems to report?

I have yellowsn0w 0.9.8 onto a 2.2.0 with Vodafone. Occassionally get 'no service' - have to reset phone to rectify. 3 times in 2 months so far....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭godskitchen

666bxg wrote: »
    Hi

I'd like to know how those who applied the program to an iPhone are doing? Any problems to report?

I have yellowsn0w 0.9.8 onto a 2.2.0 with Vodafone. Occassionally get 'no service' - have to reset phone to rectify. 3 times in 2 months so far....

I do not have any of these problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

No probloms here! Ive done 2 phones and it works perfect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

I can confirm that unlocked 3G iPhones get alot of problems with Meteor, ie "No Service".

I've unlocked alot of them, and ppl have come back to me complaining about the "No Service" message on Meteor. All other networks seem to be ok.

Advertisement