Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powerpoint HT -1250

Options
  • 08-03-2009 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a 5.1 input lead for this surround sound system? After moving house I know that I've gone and lost it! It's the one from the sub woofer to the dvd player? I've been browsing for a while but my high tech talk wouldn't be the best! Any help gratefully appreciated, I don't want to buy a whole new system!:(

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Is it not just a basic phono lead?

You could try their distributors (brandname owners) www.shomar.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Pilotwings

I've attached a picture of the offending port. I've tried the maker -Himage- In Japan, but to no joy, Several electrical catalogues later and I'm ready to give up!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

9 pin din.
    Jvc and panasonic used this type of Home cinema speaker system connection about five years ago..... (Hint,hint)

>Sol

Advertisement