Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duty Free smokes on Aer Lingus

Options
  • 07-03-2009 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭

Lads, a restricted bargain alert, but for any of ye going stateside - 200 smokes in Dublin Airport Duty Free (Silk Cut etc) are €28 - but on the Aer Lingus plane at the moment they are selling at €22 (no Silk Cut silver on plane) so tis worth waiting until you're airborne.

Same offer on way back to Dublin. (obviously maybe!) dunno when this offer expires but they are normally €28 on the flight anyway so no loss against airport.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

not sure if it's really appropriate to be promoting ciggies

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

you could also buy both. still a huge saving.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

I presume that's a joke. :confused:
    you could also buy both. still a huge saving.

AFAIK they don't restrict how many you can buy on board the plane so you may as well get them all on board in the hope that the offer is still on.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

These are usually monthly offers.

See all this months offers HERE

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

They're always €22! I know someone working as a flight attendant who always has a order from mates of mine, when going stateside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

flanzer wrote: »
    They're always €22! I know someone working as a flight attendant who always has a order from mates of mine, when going stateside

wish I had a friend like that!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,016 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Alcohol, however, is fine.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

Comments like that are simply ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

esel wrote: »
    Alcohol, however, is fine.
    What about all those disgusting threads promoting johnnies and casual sex? :mad:

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,016 ✭✭✭✭Esel

TM wrote: »
    What about all those disgusting threads promoting johnnies and casual sex? ;)
    Yeah, the sequence goes alcohol, johnnies, casual sex, cigarette. :pac:

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Then nappies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Then nappies.

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭White dargo

Yeah, the sequence goes alcohol, johnnies, casual sex, cigarette. pacman.gif
    Then nappies.

Then they grow into teenagers and change the sequence to cigarettes, then casual sex, then when it's too late johnnies and finally alcohol to drown their sorrows :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Then they grow into teenagers and change the sequence to cigarettes, then casual sex, then when it's too late johnnies and finally alcohol to drown their sorrows :D
    and so the cycle begins again, when they will be looking for bargain prices on nappies:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

My sis just came back from the states and got me 200 Silkcut packs for $15 each.I must ask her where...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

lindtee wrote: »
    and so the cycle begins again, when they will be looking for bargain prices on nappies:p

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055505927 is still in effect :)

Advertisement