Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HM and eyepoker question..

Options
  • 07-03-2009 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭

finally set these two up today.
    I've found how to datamine with eyepoker, but is there something I need to do to get the results of datamining to get into my HM, and onto the HUD? Brain is fried from trying to set everything up!
    anything else I might not have noticed yet that I should do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Get HEMs auto import set to get hands from the folder eyepoker puts them in, it should tell you where it is in the settings. And on Vista make sure eyepoker runs as admin or it wont work

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

more questions..

how do you set the limits you want eyepoker to mine at? its just mining .01/.02 for me now, is that just cos its the trial version?
    also, what do you use to mine stars/ft/etc?

Just have whatever you wanna mine open. Like if you wanna mine 100nl, open the 100nl section, turn the filter on set it to 6 max if thats what you wanna do and start mineing. It mines whatever tables it can see on the screen.

so you dont click "start datamining" and let it open the tables?

You do, but only after you've opened your ipoker client and brought up the list of tables for whatever limits you wanna mine just as if you were about to start sitting on tables yourself. It'll then open the tables that are on the screen, so if you're in the .50 .1 section or whatever it'll open the first 16 tables on that list and start mineing away.

Oh make sure you check your chatbox on the tables and that all the boxes are ticked, they aren't by default and eyepoker needs them all to be

• Advertisement

cool, got that now. when starting off, would i be as well off buying HHs? to get an instant reasonable stat range?

I never have bought HHs, depends what level you play at and how recent they are I guess. Just datamine every time you're not using the computer for a while and you'll find the amount of stats you get up when you sit down is pretty big pretty quick

thanks for the help :)

bump.

I noticed last night that Ipoker seems to disconnect it from tables for not joining the table after a few minutes. is there a way around this?

I've never had that problem tbh, maybe it's skin dependent? I've left it datamineing for pretty much an entire day a few times and come back and sometimes it'll be disconnected (as in completely disconnected, back at the log in screen) but most of the time it's still working away. This is on GJP, if it could be skin dependent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement