If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foxsat hdr

Options
  • 07-03-2009 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have Emailed JohnMC on this already but got no reply, when do you think the Humax Foxsat's will be available?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Darth Maul

eddiem74 wrote: »

Yeah but when I rang there Belfast store they were out of stock, they took details and were supposed to ring me when they had stock back in at the end of the week , that was 3 weeks ago.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Darth Maul wrote: »
    Yeah but when I rang there Belfast store they were out of stock, they took details and were supposed to ring me when they had stock back in at the end of the week , that was 3 weeks ago.

Darth,

apologies for the lack of response - if you would like to PM me who you dealt with I will deal with this - the Humax PVr is now available ex stock and again if you would like to PM or email me to johnmc@richersounds.ie I'll get it sorted for you asap,

Thanks and apologies again!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Guys,

Lots of Foxsat HDR Freesat PVR's in stock in Belfast at last at just £289.95 with free shipping for Boardies!

Drop us a line if we can assist or if you would like us to reserve one for you.

Thanks as ever,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭tigger1962

just wondering before i go up there?

• Advertisement

Tig,

yep - as of Saturday evening we have lots in stock - but always drop me a PM or a mail to johnmc@richersounds.ie and we will reserve one for you - alternatively we are happy to ship them - we charge £289.95 and we do Boardies free delivery on most AV separates!

Thanks again for the post and drop me a line if you would like me to get the guys to sort it for you,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭tigger1962

Hi John,
    with the weekend it was I emailed the boys in sales, it seems they rang me on friday, and agin this morning. I don't know how you did it but I finally placed the order at 10.20ish and the box arrived 12.15!! :eek: I am gobsmacked! I deal with companies all the time and this has to be a new record for delivery.. unless you actually sent it on friday? Anyway many thanks to you and your team.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Just ordered 2! :D

Right now they have two left if anyone wants to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Hi John,

You have any left in stock?

Cheers,
    Ian

lafors wrote: »
    Hi John,

You have any left in stock?

Cheers,
    Ian

Yep, it's Tuesday the 24th and we have a few in stock - I guess I could swap one for your Seat Ibiza (if you threw in £20).... :)

..but seriously and sorry for taking the pi*s, we do have them ready to go, £289.95 delivered countrywide - The Philips Shop in Dublin also have a few available at €369.95 if you are in a hurry for them (sorry it's a bit more expensive - nasty Vat & we have to pay Ashley way too much!)

Drop me a line if you would like me to reserve one for you,

Thanks again,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.