Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod Touch and Belkin Wireless Router

Options
  • 07-03-2009 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭

Hey! So I got a new router today, a Belkin N Wireless Modem Router (Product No : F5D8636UK4A), and I had some problems connecting it to my network. Ended up using PPPoE, and B & G & N Wireless mode. I have all of my devices connected Bar one, the iPod Touch 2G.

Apple says it supports B & G so that shouldn't be a problem, but it cant pick up any signal. Talked with the Belkin Crowd on live chat. They didnt have a clue(took about 15 minutes for a reply)

It works perfectly on my Netopia Router, but now I havent a clue what to do now. My ipod is basically just a glorified brick at the moment. Please help if you can!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

miralize wrote: »
    Hey! So I got a new router today, a Belkin N Wireless Modem Router (Product No : F5D8636UK4A), and I had some problems connecting it to my network. Ended up using PPPoE, and B & G & N Wireless mode. I have all of my devices connected Bar one, the iPod Touch 2G.

Apple says it supports B & G so that shouldn't be a problem, but it cant pick up any signal. Talked with the Belkin Crowd on live chat. They didnt have a clue(took about 15 minutes for a reply)

It works perfectly on my Netopia Router, but now I havent a clue what to do now. My ipod is basically just a glorified brick at the moment. Please help if you can!

Try changing the wireless channel on the belkin downwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Its on 5 now. So should I make it like 4 or 3?

Advertisement