Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheisser HD 595 High end ,Headphones.

Options
  • 07-03-2009 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

Komplett's price is better than anywhere online.

Komplett have them for €129 ,Peats have them for €209

324673.jpg

komplett , Peats

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

good price i have hd555's and there are superb !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

The 595's are the business I use them for PS3 and Xbox 360 when the missus goes to bed and am impressed. So much so I had to stop using them playing Dead Space on the Xbox 360 as the noise was freaking me out!!

I got mine here, probably a little bit cheaper then Komplett because I think they had free delivery!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,460 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

I remember getting these ~2 years ago for £99, might have been Maplin.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

branners69 wrote: »
    The 595's are the business I use them for PS3 and Xbox 360 when the missus goes to bed and am impressed. So much so I had to stop using them playing Dead Space on the Xbox 360 as the noise was freaking me out!!

I got mine here, probably a little bit cheaper then Komplett because I think they had free delivery!!

£119.99 here. Use 'me12VR' to get 10% off valid till march 31st.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

Great set of Headphones can listen for hours with them , easy to drive , using macbook & iPod ,,paid just over €200 for them a year ago.

• Advertisement
Advertisement