Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New balls ?

Options
  • 07-03-2009 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Meant to say it to you earlier Des. If your looking for balls for training and that (havnt had a chance to use it in a game yet to see how it is) JJB in Liffey Valley are selling Patrick balls 2 for €5.

They scan as €6 and €7 each but I got them yesterday and they are part of the 2 for €5. At €2.50 a go they are nearly disposable :D

EDIT : Actually just realised, the black ball is nike.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Do balls generally go missing at Wesley?

I'm need to buy new balls, so wondering if I should get loads of cheap ass ones, or a few decent quality expensive ones.

I don't want to go buying really dear balls if they are going to disappear into a bush.

Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

wesley 2 yes, houses at the back. ciaran lost 1 there in the last game. and i think gav did also :D

wesley one, should not be a problem if lads dont sit and watch the ball disappear into a bush and do nothing about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Cheapish balls it is so.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mrgavo

wesley 2 yes, houses at the back. ciaran lost 1 there in the last game. and i think gav did also :D

excuse me ed!! my shootin might be bad but its not that bad - i never lost a ball in wesley!! think alex ferguson lost his balls the other night tho!!

Advertisement