Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classical Gold 50 Cd boxset €10 @ Superquinn

Options
  • 07-03-2009 3:19pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

large-classicalgold50cdcollectionM.jpg

This boxset of 50 classical cd is on offer in superquinn for €10 down from €50.

See VARIOUS ARTISTS HERE

Available instore only.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

just checked in superquinn in finglas and they dont have it.
    where did you see it ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

samhail wrote: »
    just checked in superquinn in finglas and they dont have it.
    where did you see it ?

sutton branch. and it was €60 reduced to €10 and not €50 as i previously posted.

Sorry if you went purposely to find it, i thought it would be in all superquinn branches as offers normally are. I would suggest talking to the customer service in your local store.

ah its cool :) worth me finding out :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

ah its cool :) worth me finding out :)

I havent listened to it yet, but a thread on boards i was reading, a guy said it was the best birthday present he had gotten, or something along those lines anyway. It was on offer at €25 at the time.

I did check the superquinn online store but i couldn't find it. Might be worth the trip over to the posh side :p

not in blanch or tyrellstown either.
    trip to sutton so !

• Advertisement

not in blanch or tyrellstown either.
    trip to sutton so !

It'l be worth it :)

sutton have one less now :)
    and that anne-marie that works in customer erver is hawt ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭horslips

They had about 10 in Blackrock today.

Were in a wire basket at the top of one of the isles (close to tills). Maybe the isle where they have the biscuits and jam or maybe one further over.

No markings to suggest original price or that it was on offer - but it was definitely 9.99. Picked up two.

Thanks to OP.

Advertisement