Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30% off Gap voucher

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

Used this in both the Gap store in Arnotts and in the Outlet in Banbridge. Great offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 shoppingexplore

sue97 wrote: »
    Used this in both the Gap store in Arnotts and in the Outlet in Banbridge. Great offer.

Was told today that the extra 30% off is back on GAP website so rang up the outlet and was told one would be on www.the-outlet.co.uk website around April but that Nike extra 30% off outlet price was up for printing at the moment, I dont really need any more sports stuff at the moment so probably not use this time round myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

So, I'm a little confused, can I use these 30% vouchers in GAP in Arnotts on Henry Street or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

The small print:

Offer valid at all Gap stores and concessions in the UK and Ireland. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or multiple offer and applies to regular priced merchandise only, not sale products nor purchases made with gift cards / certificates. Discount applied at cash register. One voucher per transaction. Offer excludes Product (RED) items, babyGap Home, Robeez shoes and gift cards / certificates. Further restrictions may apply - ask in store for details. No price adjustments or partial reimbursements. Exchanges for different sizes permitted; discount not applied to exchanges for different merchandise. Scans or photocopies of vouchers will not be accepted. Reason Code 281 © Gap 2009

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

samsamson wrote: »
    So, I'm a little confused, can I use these 30% vouchers in GAP in Arnotts on Henry Street or not?

Yep, you sure can - have done in the past and will try do on this one too if I cannot get to Banbridge. They use'nt to allow Arnotts on it but did from middle of last year. Sign up to their mailers and expect a few of these each year.

Happy Shopping...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭epopnomis

Just back from Gap in Arnotts not a problem using the voucher, bought a couple of shirts, pretty good offer!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 shoppingexplore

epopnomis wrote: »
    Just back from Gap in Arnotts not a problem using the voucher, bought a couple of shirts, pretty good offer!!!!!!

Depends on each voucher Id assume, If you print and read the small print and if still unsure give them a call.

Advertisement