Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

picture no sound

Options
  • 06-03-2009 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

hi
    having a problem with my hp laptop wondering can some one help
    my 1 yr old got near it this morning and was hitting loads of keys and ever since i have no sound on lt wondering is this due to his actions maybe by hitting a combo of keys to disable sound . only sound i am getting is the clicking noise when u attempt to turn sound up or down .have try headphones and they dont work either
    hope some one can help
    thank you
    Beanies girl

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Is there a mute button on the keyboard? Usually a Fn button? Are you running vista?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Beanies girl

hi ya thanks for replying ya there is a mute button but its not activated. not its not vista its xp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Beanies girl

seem to have got to the bottom of problem a friend works in computer technical help and she reckons it is the sound card that is damaged ty for the help
    beanies girl

Advertisement