Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEO Death Match: I've been served by Anthony Quigley

Options
  • 06-03-2009 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey everyone. Somehow or other I've gotten myself in some sort of seo death match for the term online marketing course with Anthony Quigley , search engine guru. Read this and help me out if you can. He is trying to knock me, a student of his might I add, off of a high position in Google for the term online marketing course;)

Read this and help me out please. http://www.t2.ie/blog/?p=246

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭notnem

Now here is where I get to the point of this post. The course is run taught by industry professionals. The cream of the online marketing crop in Ireland. One of the lecturers, a Mr Anthony Quigley, who I have been told on more than one occasion is one of the top 5 seos in Ireland has served me.

Mabye you could give us more information about this?

Your blog could really do with SEO friendly URLS. Wordpress has plugins that would fix this issue very quickly.

[edit]Removed the link to your competition I copied in by mistake in the quote[/edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 IrishBusiness

hey OP

surely him blogging about your success would only help you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 McPants

It's a ruse, he's just trying to knock me off. It's all only a bit of devilment. Must admit am enjoying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 McPants

notnem wrote: »
    Mabye you could give us more information about this?

Your blog could really do with SEO friendly URLS. Wordpress has plugins that would fix this issue very quickly.

[edit]Removed the link to your competition I copied in by mistake in the quote[/edit]

Yes, I keep meaning to do this, having trouble getting the api key though. It doesn't seem to be where wordpress is telling me it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

If you search in Google.ie for Google Keyword Tool, DMI is #1. I blogged about this exactly 7 days ago.

I also blogged about AdWords and teh term "Adwords course" is in 3rd position

just goes to show the power and importancce of blogging (to SEO)

good luck

You appear to be in the middle of the third page for "Google Keyword Tool" and third from the top of the second for "Adwords course" from here (Sandyford) on Google.ie, perhaps the Google Dance is happening this week.
    Results do also change depending on locality - I know results vary between my office and my home on phrases that I watch closely.

But yes blogging is fantastic from an SEO pov. I advise all my clients to do it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement