Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reccomendation for a solicitor

Options
  • 06-03-2009 8:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭

Can anyone reccomend a good solicitor, local if possible.

Specifically does anyone know what kind of rates they are currently paying for conveyancing......clearly the cheaper the better.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

There's a local solicitor in the Useful Numbers sticky at the top of the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Conor Maguire & Co. Located at the back of the vets at bottom of Applewood.

Ph: 01 2016380

Looks after all my stuff, v good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

hey eoin, no advertising even if it is your sister's better half! Just messing....

I suppose it is a shop around business now like any other service.

I have found both Neville Murphy and M.D. O'Loughlin & Co to be very professional. I have used both in business and personal situations. I'm sure their fee levels can be discussed.

Murphy Neville & Co, 9 Prince of Wales tce Bray Co. Wicklow (01)2860639

MD O'Loughlin& Co, Suite 11 Parklands Bus pk Sth Cross rd Bray Wicklow
    (01)2862909

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,244 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

astrofluff wrote: »
    hey eoin, no advertising even if it is your sister's better half! Just messing....

Actually, you're dead right.

Advertisement